Today we are bringing to you the CHISELL Review, a revolutionary product most mewers swear by. A brand that is making its mark by impeccable customer service and its strong audience-centric approach.
The first thing that comes to our minds when we think of a sharp jawline is the term – “Chiselled” so we can all agree that the brand is cleverly named.
The story of CHISELL starts back in August 2017, when the founder, frustrated from not being able to find stuff on jaw muscle training, started researching on jaw anatomy and mainly the masseter muscle. He figured that by chewing consistently he could put his jaw muscles under repetitive tension which in return would increase in size.
From there, there was no stopping for this man, he began chewing on a resin tube with good stretch abilities and started noticing results and that is when he knew he had to pitch this idea to a friend and turn this into a product. This is how CHISELL was born!
Of course, the designs were then improved by experts which we will learn about further in this CHISELL Review.
What is CHISELL ?
CHISELL is a jaw training tool that is meant to give you a better-structured face. Its only purpose is to accelerate jaw muscle growth.
It is an on-the-go training tool made from the highest quality food-grade silicone, making it safe for usage. It comes with a soft-touch carry case, making it travel friendly. An instruction sheet with 4 different workout routines and a progress tracker to keep you pumped.
CHISELL was redesigned by a team of 5 including a rocket engineer, to make the model as versatile as possible. Hence, just by 10 minutes of a facial workout session using CHISELL, you will attain a much more defined face which will add to the confidence in your personality.
How does it work?
Let’s start this CHISELL Review by evaluating what a jawline actually is. A jawline is nothing but a mere shadow. By exercising our jaw muscle, we increase the contrast between the neck and the jaw which provides us with a sharper shadow leading to a chiseled look.
CHISELL is designed efficiently to put direct stress on the masseter muscles while chewing. When you do so, your muscles start to feel the tension and get tired. You continue with this routine and within a month you start to notice your jaw popping out.
Design & Variants
CHISELL 2.0 is specifically designed to suit all teeth shapes and sizes. The team while designing kept in mind that there has to be an equal amount of pressure to be applied on the surface area of all the engaged teeth.
And hence, plenty of holes on the silicone gum allow evening out the squeeze resistance which helps in better engagement of your facial muscles.
Following are the three variants that CHISELL offers:
[table id=7 /]
How to use it ? | User guide
For ideal results, CHISELL recommends that you work out two days in a row and take the third day off and continue so throughout the week.
One training session takes about 10-15 minutes per day. It is recommended you do 3-5 sets during one session while taking a 1-2 minute break between each set.
Wash your CHISELL tabs in water or mouthwash before usage to maintain hygiene.
- Place your pair of CHISELL tabs on your molar teeth (the flat teeth at the back of the mouth), one on each side.
- Place the tabs so that the tiny holes are facing sideways and the teeth are resting on the flat surface
- Chew by biting down and squeezing the gum using your molar teeth. Hold for 1 second and release. Repeat this for about 2 minutes. You will notice your masseter muscles getting tired.
- This time, chew faster without the one-second hold. Repeat this 40-50 times. Do not forget to properly breathe throughout the workout session.
- Next, squeeze and hold for 30 seconds and then take a 1-minute break. This completes your set number 1. You have to maintain a target of 3-5 such sets per session.
Things to remember when using CHISELL
- Do not forget to properly wash your pair of CHISELL tabs before placing them back in the container.
- Once you get used to the recommended routine, you can make changes following your own intuition and preference.
- It is recommended that you stretch your jaw muscles after the workout. (Discussed in detail further)
Here are some reviews we came across while writing this CHISELL Review on their official website that you can take a look at. They are all recent ones, making it even more trustworthy.
While writing this CHISELL Review, I went through a lot of customer feedbacks and what was very frequently stated was the fact that the customer service was top-notch. They are quick to revert to emails and messages regarding any queries or complaints they receive.
The cherry on the top for me was the ‘Unlimited Replacement policy’. This means in case of breakage, you can ask for a non-chargeable replacement for the product. In order to do so, you have to fill a replacement form and that’s about it. How amazing is that?
More about the Replacement Process
If you have chewed off the gum and think it is time for a replacement, these are the steps you should follow:
Write to CHISELL at [email protected] with your email id, name, shipping address, phone number, number of times the product has been used, length of the workout session, a short description of what happened, and some photos of the current state of the product.
You will then be shipped a brand-new pair of CHISELL to resume your workout.
How to shop
You can shop for CHISELL on their official website. Currently, they were running a 25% off on Pre-orders. Alternatively, you can also click on the button below.
- How long does one pair of CHISELL last?
- The team at CHISELL suggests that one pair lasts for about 4-6 months. However, there are about 10% of users that have sharper teeth that wear off the product rather quickly. This is where the ‘Unlimited Replacement Policy’ comes handy.
- How long does it take for CHISELL to show results?
- With correct and consistent facial workout sessions, you should see initial changes within 2-3 weeks of usage. You should be able to see considerable results in a month.
- Is the gum safe to be chewed on?
- Yes, CHISELL is made using top quality food-grade polymer.
- Can people with braces or Invisalign use CHISELL?
- There are users that have braces/Invisalign that are using the product. However, each case is different and hence we recommend consulting your orthodontist first.
- Will jaw stretching help after training?
- Yes, stretching helps in preventing jaw muscles from becoming too rigid and to prevent any kind of joint problems, and hence it will be beneficial to stretch your jaw muscles after a workout session.
- It is very simple, you just open your mouth (like you’re yawning), you can assist by gently pulling down your lower jaw by placing both hands on your cheeks. Feel the muscles stretch, relax the jaw muscles, and massage with your hands calmly stretching and relaxing your muscles for about 1-2 minutes.
- What countries does CHISELL ship to?
- CHISELL ships worldwide except for a few countries that have constant delivery issues. Those countries are Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, Cambodia, Colombia, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar
Based on our research while writing this CHISELL Review and many customer reviews, we would highly recommend trying out CHISELL 2.0. Make sure your pair it with mewing exercises and you are good to go.